I have an idea for you Andy.....a Xmas tree full of small robots as ornaments [img]wink.gif[/img]
Printable View
I have an idea for you Andy.....a Xmas tree full of small robots as ornaments [img]wink.gif[/img]
can you imagine sitting inside that house while that would be going on! imagine it might cause a few seizures and headaches for sure.
I would also think that the sockets and light fixtures and such would either over-heat or blow/burn out. I'm guessing the fire dept will visit before the end of the season!
ArArAr!!! Isn't that Tim "The Tool-man" Taylor's house?
[img]biggrin.gif[/img] That's great!
I can just see the technitions at Edison Electric freaking over the gages pegging and bottoming out in sych with that song...
The TSO site's got some killer stuff on it... reminds me alot of Gary Hoey...gotta pull those CDs out and listen to em again!
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 23, 2005 12:05 AM: Message edited by: Drau ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">c'mon - think about it. If baimun actually tried to do something like that. It would be half done due to his ADD and we wouldn't see the video until July.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">A-Burn!!!Quote:
Originally posted by -megalithanod:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Guitar Of Deth?:
Baimun did you post this somwewhere else? i put this up on putfile.com and it was already there, with over 78,000 veiws, and some guys saying it was the guy that lived down the street from him in WKRP land.
Read all the comment below the video.
http://media.putfile.com/WizardsofWinter-SM
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ November 22, 2005 11:26 AM: Message edited by: Guitar Of Deth? ]</font></font>
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionC...7/wilpoint.jpg
I love how on that put file link all of the ads on the right are related to epilepsy...
Bam
http://www.animatedlighting.com/prod...ristmaskit.asp
http://www.planetchristmas.com/HowDoIComputerize.htm
http://www.kconline.com/ghormann/new/christmas.phtml
Get to it Baimun!
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ November 23, 2005 09:33 AM: Message edited by: Chairman Kaga ]</font></font>
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 23, 2005 10:13 AM: Message edited by: Chairman Kaga ]</font>
The ones that are just flashing and changing colors without the dramatic music just look like fuckin' VEGAS. [img]confused.gif[/img]
[i]If one of my neighbors had something like that going all night long, I'd probably be on their doorstep with a baseball bat. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 23, 2005 01:24 PM: Message edited by: B?im?n ]</font>
Vegas is great especially at Christmas time. It's alot less crowded everywhere, it's not 110 outside.....the only downside is the lack of shows since most go on break...